At Alletess Medical Laboratory nutrition plays a large part in the lives of our food allergic patients. We understand that proper nutrition is the foundation of health. We provide a four-day rotation, elimination diet called the Wellness Rotary Program. This customized program is compiled directly from your test results and the nutrition questionnaire. As a courtesy our staff nutritionists are available for consultations to assist both patient and physician. Their expertise will help navigate the challenges the patient experiences when eliminating and rotating foods in their diet, supporting the patient’s journey toward better health.
- Foods to eliminate are clearly identified while allowed foods are suggested on each of the four days to guide the patient in making food choices.
- Food recommendations suggest a variety of fresh and nutritious foods.
- Resources are included to aid the patient in either purchasing or preparing food selections.
- Instructions on how to reintroduce foods are included.
- Rotation of foods discourages the over indulgence of one food to compensate for the removal of another.
- Reduces the chance of developing new food sensitivities.
- A wallet size card that lists the foods the patient needs to avoid is provided making it easy to food shop.
Other programs available, based on the test result include the Yeast Free Diet and the Mold Elimination Program.