The Test Result is the Beginning of Your Journey
We believe that the test result is an important guide to be used on the journey toward optimal health and wellness, and we want all patients to succeed in achieving optimal health and wellness.
The Wellness Plan will help to heal the gut, reduce the load on the immune system, and compliments any treatment plans made by providers. Our registered dietitians create a Wellness Plan that is customized to the patient’s result. Diets are never “one size fits all”, and our registered dietitians can customize Wellness Plans for diets such as vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free, casein-free, kosher, and paleo.
The Wellness Plan is a great resource for practitioners, as well as patients, to help them adhere to the elimination diet, as well as eating and consuming balanced meals
- Describes, in detail, how to properly follow an elimination diet. Foods to eliminate are clearly identified.
- Recommendations suggest a variety of fresh and nutritious foods
- Resources, such as a shopping list and 4-day rotation diet are included to aid the patient in purchasing or preparing food selections.
- Rotation of foods discourages the overindulgence of one food.
- Reduces the chance of developing new food sensitivities.
- Includes a wallet size card that lists the foods the patient needs to avoid, making grocery shopping easier.
- Instructions on how to reintroduce foods are included.
The wellness plan can be ordered with all food sensitivity panels, mold tests, anti-inflammatory and candida panels.